GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER
Responsibilities: Lead the development and execution of a Sales and Marketing Plan for Europe, MENA & MESA regions.
- Strong collaboration with sales and other internal functions and stakeholders.
- Ensure all marketing activities are implemented and executed based on Duckhams standards of controls and compliance.
- Lead region/market communication and adoption of local marketing initiative.
- Lead analysis of market data, trends, and insights to facilitate marketing plan development.
- Consult with sales on resource allocation to ensure effective and timely delivery of initiatives in market.
- Lead yearly marketing planning process at region/market level, including development of Marketing Calendar.
- Provide feedback on marketing program and initiatives effectiveness.
- Evaluate and measure marketing program / offer execution and effectiveness to assess impact to desired objective.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Approximately 5-10 years of marketing or advertising experience in Lubricants or automotive sector. Experience in digital marketing or e-commerce strategies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software. Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
To apply please send your details via below