Diesel Gard 10W-40 CK-4
Duckhams Diesel Gard 10W-40 CK-4 is a semi-synthetic mid SAPS stay-in-grade High-Performance Diesel Engine Oil designed to be used in normally aspirated, or turbocharged, highly rated diesel engines, including those utilising Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems, meeting Euro VI emissions standards operating under severe conditions, including extended oil drain intervals. Backward compatible and suitable for use in older Euro I, II, III, IV and V engines requiring a lubricant of this viscosity and performance level.
Suitable for use in engine fitted Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR/AdBlue) NOx reduction systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems, Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and for use in vehicle’s fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mid SAPS formulation designed to be compatible with exhaust after-treatment devices such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR/AdBlue) and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs) to extend after treatment system life, reduce downtime and maintain continued compliance with latest emissions standards.
- Effective dispersant additives minimise soot related wear, and prevent oil thickening, maintaining oil viscosity and ensuring the oil continues to lubricate throughout the manufacturers recommended oil drain interval, extending engine life.
- Detergent additives minimise deposit formation, notably on pistons, reducing bore polishing, and maintaining engine cleanliness. Engine cleanliness ensures continued engine performance and extends component, and engine, life.
- Good base reserve neutralises acids, formed by combustion, reducing corrosive wear throughout the manufacturers recommended oil drain, extending engine life.
- High-quality semi-synthetic base oils give excellent oxidative and thermal stability preventing oil thickening ensuring the oil stays within grade and maintaining oil lubrication performance throughout the manufacturers recommended oil drain interval.