Hypoid 140 GL-4
Duckhams Hypoid 140 GL-4 is a mineral oil-based lubricant designed to meet the requirements of a wide variety of lightly to moderately loaded transmission systems found in modern vehicles, including synchromesh manual gearboxes, transmissions and axles under moderately severe load and pressure conditions.
Using carefully selected updated additives and virgin base oils, this product is designed to meet the performance requirements of gearboxes and transmission systems found in a wide variety of modern vehicles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Carefully selected to be suitable for use in transmission systems found in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, such as manual gearboxes and transaxles, containing lightly to moderately loaded spiral bevel gears and hypoid gears, where good anti-wear protection is required.
- Formulated with updated additives, designed to protect the engine from wear, rust and corrosion, extending component life.
- Protects against the formation of deposits and sludges, and oil thickening, ensuring efficient operation of the transmission system is maintained.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensures a continuous oil film at contact point, imparting suitable lubrication, and reducing wear, extending component life.
- Blended using virgin mineral base oils which provide improved oxidation stability and shear stability, giving improved service life compared to historic oils.
- Not suitable for use in highly loaded applications.