QT Plus 15W-40 SN/MA2
Duckhams QT Plus 15W-40 SN/MA2 is a multi-grade engine oil, designed using current additive technology and high-quality virgin base oils to meet the requirements of modern four-stroke motorcycle engines, including those with integral gearboxes and immersed wet clutches.
Duckhams QT Plus 15W-40 SN/MA2 has been carefully formulated to balance the requirements of lubricating a high revving four-stroke engine, whilst still maintaining the optimum friction characteristics to ensure consistent, positive, clutch response.
FEAUTURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets the friction requirements of JASO MA2 (and JASO MA) standard, ensuring suitability for use in engines with immersed, or wet, clutches. Reduces clutch slippage giving safe, consistent, clutch grip, leading to smooth gear change operations. Protects gears and discs from pitting and corrosion.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides advanced protection in all conditions, irrespective of riding style, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability prolong the life of the oil, ensuring the engine is suitably lubricated, giving sustained engine performance.
- Stay in grade formulation designed to maintain the viscosity of the oil, ensuring suitable anti-wear and corrosion protection for engines throughout oil drain interval, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Carefully balanced detergent and dispersant additives provide excellent engine cleanliness, maintaining optimum engine power and efficiency from oil change to oil change, without compromising friction requirements for the transmission system.
- Multi-grade engine oil designed to operate over a wide range of temperatures, giving improved low-temperature start-up, reducing strain on electrical systems, whilst still providing good lubrication at high temperatures.