QT Plus 20W-40 SL/MA2
Duckhams QT Plus 20W-40 SL/MA2 is a mineral oil multi-grade engine oil, designed using conventional additive technology and high-quality base oils to meet the requirements of modern four-stroke motorcycle engine, including those with integral gearboxes and immersed wet clutches.
Duckhams QT Plus 20W-40 SL/MA2 has been carefully formulated to balance the requirements of lubricating a high revving four-stroke engine, whilst still maintaining the optimum friction characteristics to ensure consistent, positive, clutch response.
FEAUTURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets the friction requirements of JASO MA2 (and JASO MA) standard, ensuring suitability for use in engines with immersed, or wet, clutches. Reduces clutch slippage giving safe, consistent, clutch grip, leading to smooth gear change operations. Protects gears and discs from pitting and corrosion.
- Suitable for use in separate gearbox requiring an SAE 20W-40 lubricant meeting JASO MA2 or JASO MA.
- Designed to ensure anti-wear and corrosion protection, irrespective of riding style, throughout the oil drain interval, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Carefully balanced detergent and dispersant additives reduce sludge and deposit build-up, without compromising friction requirements for the transmission system. Sludge and deposit control provide excellent engine cleanliness, maintaining optimum engine performance, power and efficiency from oil change to oil change.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability prolong the life of the oil, ensuring the engine is suitably lubricated, giving sustained engine performance.
- Multi-grade engine oil designed to operate over a wide range of temperature, giving improved low temperature start-up, reducing strain on electrical systems, whilst still providing good lubrication at high temperatures.