QT Supreme 10W-40 SN/MA2
Duckhams QT Supreme 10W-40 SN/MA2 is a semi synthetic multi-grade engine oil, designed using modern additive technology and high-quality synthetic and mineral base oils to meet the requirements of modern four stroke motorcycle engine, including those with integral gearboxes and immersed wet clutches.
Duckhams QT Supreme 10W-40 SN/MA2 has been carefully formulated to balance the requirements of lubricating a high revving four stroke engine, whilst still maintaining the optimum friction characteristics to ensure consistent, positive, clutch response.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets the friction requirements of JASO MA2 (and JASO MA) standard, ensuring suitability for use in engines with immersed, or wet, clutches. Reduces clutch slippage giving safe, consistent, clutch grip, leading to smooth gear change operations. Protects gears and discs from pitting and corrosion.
- Excellent anti wear performance provides advanced protection in all conditions, irrespective of riding style, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability prolong the life of the oil, ensuring the engine is suitably lubricated, giving sustained engine performance.
- Stay in grade formulation designed to maintain the viscosity of the oil, ensuring suitable anti-wear and corrosion protection for engines throughout oil drain interval, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Carefully balanced detergent and dispersant additives reduce sludge and deposit build up, without compromising friction requirements for the transmission system. Sludge and deposit control provide excellent engine cleanliness, maintaining optimum engine performance, power and efficiency from oil change to oil change.
- Multi-grade engine oil designed to operate over a wide range of temperature, giving improved low temperature start up, reducing strain on electrical systems, whilst still providing good lubrication at high temperatures.