Duckhams Zircon Hydraulic 68 is an ashless (zinc-free) hydraulic oils designed to be used in mobile or stationary gear-, piston- or vane pump hydraulic systems, particularly suitable where environmental concerns or legislation prohibit the use of zinc-containing hydraulic fluids.
Developed using high-quality hydro-processed base oils these products meet or exceed industry standards for HM hydraulic fluids.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Zinc Free formulation reduces environmental impact compared to Zinc containing products and ensures compatibility with yellow metal components found in hydraulic systems.
- Excellent anti-wear performance protects components within hydraulic systems and reduces operating costs by extending pump life and minimising downtime.
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability improves the protection of yellow metal components, even in the presence of water, extending component life.
- Good thermal and oxidative stability extends oil life reducing operating costs.
- Good Sludge and particulate control maintain system cleanliness extending filter life and reducing filter change frequency.
- Excellent filterability.
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties protect the system.
- Compatible with Elastomers commonly used as seals within hydraulic systems.